2014 m. rugsėjo 6 d., šeštadienis

Simple elegance

Hey !

So today I had a vey fun day!

I've met a lot of new people, been to a concert of a young and great lithuanian artist - ba. His music is interesting, but, you know, kind of specific. here are a few of his songs - ba. - sugebet pasikeist   ba. - Tai ne zmogus


And, I had a little photoshoot with my best of the best friend Meda :D <3




this is my today's outfit.
Today was actually a pretty warm day, but I just didn't feel like wearing a skirt.. And it turned out a good decision to wear jeans because it became really cold in the evening. :)





Blouse, Necklace & Shoes - from H&M
Jeans - ZARA
Bag - Stradivarius


So, that's it.

love,
Emilly
<3

5 komentarai:

  1. hello, wonderful blog!
    I just signed up, if you like pass me by http://whitetulips01.blogspot.it/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. This is great! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know,

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Great outfit ! I love your bag so fab! :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know and I will follow you back! :)
    Let´s keep in touch <3


    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti